I read my first post again and I realized that I already made two perverted inferences - oh me.
Anyhow, it's currently 2 am and I just came back from getting to see two very good friends for one last time - them unaware that I'm so glad I won't have to see them for half a year HAHA. (I kid, don't take out the voodoo dolls yet mah' friends).
Well the trip kind of feels a bit more real now that I'm closer to actually going, though the actual reality of the thing hasn't hit met yet - I suspect this will happen when I'm in the actual plane leaving Canada. My suitcases are completely packed, thanks to the help of my beloved mother who doesn't have the packing skills of an epileptic monkey - though she hasn't seen me open the suitcase again and sneak in a couple of euhm...special gloves.
Remember kids, no glove, no love.
Tangent aside, there's still not much I can share with you kids about Japan when I'm not yet INTO the country - so things will get a MUCH MORE INTERESTING eventually in this blog - don't lose hope.
With that in mind, I'm gonna go do some final Canadian shenanigans while I still can, eh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dude! I hope you got there alright, please post something as soon as possible!! CANT WAIT :D
ReplyDelete"I just came back from getting to see two very good friends for one last time - them unaware that I'm so glad I won't have to see them for half a year HAHA"
ReplyDeleteyou hadn't even left the country and already im gonna smack you when you get back. kidding i know u were joking and well ya im gonna go comment on the most recent posts